Expert Immigration Lawyer in New Zealand

We service New Zealand nation-wide

The immigration landscape is ever-changing. Get in touch with Immigration Lawyer NZ for up-to-date, expert guidance and exceptional service – it’s the best decision you’ll make.

Immigration lawyer NZ helps you avoid pitfalls

Every year, a high number of immigration applications get declined...

About 3,000 residence visa applications and about 10,000 work visa applications are declined by Immigration NZ every year.

...and the government keeps changing immigration law all the time.

Last year alone, Immigration New Zealand put out more than 100 changes and announcements about immigration policy and instructions. 

Screenshot of Immigration Policy Changes 2022

Your trusted immigration lawyer in NZ

With us, you can apply with confidence.

"We make immigration simple. Our expert knowledge enables us to present a case that is compelling and ticks all the boxes for Immigration New Zealand for a swift, worry-free decision."

Our passion is helping individuals and businesses overcome challenges posed by the ever-changing immigration rules and regulations. We can better serve our clients for better results as we focus exclusively on New Zealand immigration law.

3,000+ cases

Successful cases managed by Immigration Lawyer NZ

20+ years

Combined experience in New Zealand immigration law

5 Stars

Average rating (out of 293 reviews) on Google Reviews

Real words, real clients

With years of experience and a track record of success, Immigration Lawyer NZ has earned the trust and respect of numerous satisfied clients.

Without any second bring your case to Immigration Lawyer NZ

My work visa was almost declined. It was not less than any miracle that I got my work visa because of him. All migrants having issues with immigration without any any second bring your case to Michael. Thanks Immigration Lawyer NZ for such high level of professionalism and being absolute amazing help.

Padmavati M Profile Photo

Padmavati M

VERIFIED GOOGLE REVIEW

Svenja S Profile Photo

Svenja S

VERIFIED GOOGLE REVIEW

Never had felt left alone during the process

He is really kind and gave us a lot of tips and unknown details during the process which was very useful. My visa got approved. Michael finally made it come true. If I had questions he responded quickly so I never had the feeling to be left alone during the process. Thank you, Michael. :)

It's been a long tough journey

This guy is amazing, calm and gets everything you need help with done as soon as possible. Our case was so hard but thank you so much for all your hard work and all the effort you did to help us get through. It's been a long tough journey. I recommend anyone to get their work done here at Immigration Lawyer NZ.

Terihas G

Terihas G

VERIFIED GOOGLE REVIEW

Tom B Profile Photo

Tom B

VERIFIED GOOGLE REVIEW

You won't be disappointed

If you're thinking about using Michael for your next visa, get in touch, you won't be disappointed. The service is above and beyond my expectations. I am now a New Zealand resident thanks to Michael. Everything was made easy for me and replies were super fast. Thanks again Immigration Lawyer NZ for all the help.

Wherever you are in your immigration journey, we'll look after you, and ensure you are headed in the right direction.

We genuinely look out for our client's best interests. Together with our experience, knowledge and technical skills, we are able to deliver a service that is simply unmatched. 

Through affiliations with various organisations and Continued Professional Development, we are able to keep up to date with the latest trends and insights in New Zealand immigration law. 

Remember, New Zealand immigration laws and policies change constantly. 

Take action now so you don't miss out. Contact Immigration Lawyer NZ to discuss your situation today.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram