Hi, I'm Michael Yoon. I specialise in New Zealand immigration law.
I will safely guide you through the process and help you get your visa.
- Michael joined Kannangara Thomson Lawyers in 2011. Prior to joining the firm, he had worked at a large law firm in Christchurch for a number of years. His focus includes business, immigration and property laws.
- In particular, Michael has extensive experience in immigration law, having assisted corporate and private clients with various types of visa applications, including skilled migrant, investor, entrepreneur, long term business, approval in principle, employer accreditation and section 61 applications. He has also represented clients successfully at the Immigration and Protection Tribunal on many occasions.
- LL.B / B.Com (University of Canterbury)
- Associate at Kannangara Thomson Lawyers
- 8 years of experience in immigration law
- Recent successful appeal cases at Immigration and Protection Tribunal
-  NZIPT 201323 - Immigration New Zealand decision held incorrect
-  NZIPT 201238 - Special circumstances recognised, ministerial direction
-  NZIPT 200715 - Referred back to Immigration New Zealand for re-assessment
-  NZIPT 200395 - Immigration New Zealand decision held incorrect