Police certificate for immigration

Find out how to apply for a police certificate from your home country, or where you have stayed for more than 12 months in the last 10 years.

Icon for Sad Person Who Missed Out Because Immigration Rules Changed

Remember, New Zealand immigration laws and policies change constantly, without warning.

Take action now so you don't miss out. Contact Immigration Lawyer NZ to discuss your situation today.

Don't Miss Out!

Icon for Google
300+ Google Reviews