INZ 1241, Explained
Partner and Child Temporary Visa Declaration Form
What is INZ 1241 used for?
This form is used if someone else will be lodging an online visa application on your behalf. This applies even if you are over 18 years old and have been included in your parent's visitor visa application. This form covers applications such as:
- Partnership-Based Work Visa Application
- Partnership-Based Visitor Visa Application
- Dependent Student Visa Application
- Dependent Visitor Visa Application
Who can fill out INZ 1241?
The visa application needs to complete and sign this form. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, the parent or guardian of the applicant may complete and sign on behalf.
Preview of INZ 1241 form
How to fill out INZ 1241
Section A must be signed to:
- Indicate your understanding and agreement with the statements regarding your application and any potential granted visa.
- Confirm your agreement to the submission of the application.
Additionally, Section B must be signed if:
- The individual submitting your application is a licensed immigration adviser or is exempt from licensing such as an immigration lawyer.
- The aforementioned person will continue to represent you post the submission of your application.