INZ 1241 Form Explained

INZ1241 Partner and Child Temporary Visa Declaration FormA declaration for visitor, student or work visa applicants if another person is applying online on their behalf

Document Information

INZ Form Number
INZ 1241
Immigration New Zealand
May 2018
File Type
File Size
177 KB
Cover Image for INZ 1241

What is the INZ 1241 form?

This form is used if someone else will be lodging an online visa application on your behalf. This applies even if you are over 18 years old and have been included in your parent's visitor visa application. This form covers applications such as:

  • Partnership-Based Work Visa Application
  • Partnership-Based Visitor Visa Application
  • Dependent Student Visa Application
  • Dependent Visitor Visa Application

Who can fill out INZ 1241 form?

The visa application needs to complete and sign this form. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, the parent or guardian of the applicant may complete and sign on behalf.

Preview of INZ 1241 form

How to fill out INZ 1241 form

Section A must be signed to:

  • Indicate your understanding and agreement with the statements regarding your application and any potential granted visa.
  • Confirm your agreement to the submission of the application.

Additionally, Section B must be signed if:

  • The individual submitting your application is a licensed immigration adviser or is exempt from licensing such as an immigration lawyer.
  • The aforementioned person will continue to represent you post the submission of your application.

Get INZ 1241 form

Fill out the form below to have the INZ form sent straight to your inbox.

Remember, New Zealand immigration laws and policies change constantly, without warning.

Take action now so you don't miss out. Contact Immigration Lawyer NZ to discuss your situation today.

Don't Miss Out!

Icon for Google
300+ Google Reviews