Green List for Physicist (Medical)
Details on eligibility for Straight to Residency or Green List Work to Residence pathways and streamlined Accredited Employer Work Visa
Based on Operation Manual Appendix 13 published on 11 August 2023
Minimum pay requirement
$29.66 per hour
Non-Degree Post-Study Work Visa
Green List Tier 1
Health and Social Services
Studies matter, space, time, energy, forces and fields and the interrelationship between these physical phenomena to further understanding of the laws governing the behaviour of the universe, and seeks to apply these laws to solve practical problems and discover new information about the earth and the universe.
Green List Requirements
One of the following:
- Certification by the Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers (ACPSEM) in Medicine as a Medical Physicist
- Registration or eligibility for registration on the ACPSEM Register of Qualified Medical Physics Specialists
- Registration as a Clinical Scientist with the Health and Care Professions Council, United Kingdom and Membership of the Institute of Physics and Engineering Medicine, United Kingdom
- Certification as a Medical Physicist by the American Board of Radiology in Medical Physics
- Certification of Competence in Clinical Medical Physics as a Member of the Canadian College of Physics in Medicine
Minimum Pay Requirement
A minimum hourly pay rate of $29.66 is required.
To be eligible you must be working for an accredited employer or have a job offer from one. If you meet all the visa requirements you can apply for a Straight to Residence Visa now.
Unsure about something?
It is important to file your form correctly and to provide all of the required documentation. Immigration Lawyers New Zealand will stay with you from start to finish! Learn more about what we can do to help.