Germany Police Certificate for Immigration Purposes

Find out how you can get a PCC for Germany for INZ

For citizens residing outside the country
Germany Police Certificate Sample
Sample Germany police check

What to request

Certificate of Conduct (Fuhrungszeugnis)

How to apply

Apply in writing to Federal Office of Justice

Federal Office of Justice
Referat IV 2
53094 Bonn

What to provide

You will need to provide:

  • Completed application form
  • Proof of your identity
  • Applicable fee

If you have elected a statutory representative, evidence of their authority to represent you must be provided.

Fees to pay

You may need to pay a fee. Contact the issuing authority for fee and payment information.

Processing time

You should allow enough time to obtain this document before it is required for your visa application. Contact the issuing authority to find out how long your request for a police certificate will take.

Further information

Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.

Unsure about something?

It is important to organise your supporting documents carefully. Immigration Lawyers New Zealand will stay with you from start to finish! Learn more about what we can do to help.
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram