What to request
How to apply
You will need to apply to the Indian High Commission in Wellington and follow these instructions.
Step 1: Print out application form
- Visit the https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/ (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates).
- Complete one-time registration and create a USER ID.
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal.
- Complete an online registration to obtain the application form. Kindly check your details in the form carefully before submitting it. High Commission will not be responsible for any error in the application form from applicant's side.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Paste photo and put signatures at the designated place.
Step 2: Submit the application to HCI Wellington
High Commission of India
72 Pipitea Street
PO Box 4045
What to provide
You will need to provide the following:
- A letter to outline your request.
- Completed application form.
- Coloured copy of first & last pages of current passport certified by Justice of Peace.
- Copy of current New Zealand Visa.
- One recently taken (within 6 months) passport size photograph pasted on the application. Do not staple/pin the photograph.
- Fee for PCC service is NZ $ 38. (Please attach transaction receipt if fee is paid by online bank transfer).
Fees to pay
The fee for an Indian Police Clearance Certificate is $38 in New Zealand dollars (effective 11 January 2023).
The processing time for an Indian PCC will be around 5 to 6 weeks from the time the application was filed with the High Commission of India in Wellington.
Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.