What to request
How to apply
- your nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate; or
- by mail to the NBI head office; or
- a representative may apply on your behalf in the Philippines
Please refer to the website for your nearest Embassy or Consulate or enquire to:
National Bureau of Investigation Head Office
Mailed Clearance Section
3rd Floor, NBI Clearance Building
UN Ave., Ermita
What to provide
You will need to provide:
- a completed application form
- a fingerprint card taken by the law enforcement agency in your country of residence (card is available from Philippines embassies)
- recent passport photo
- photocopy of your passport
- photocopy of your Identification Cards
- applicable fee
Fees to pay
You may need to pay a fee. Contact the issuing authority for fee and payment information.
You should allow enough time to obtain this document before it is required for your visa application. Contact the issuing authority to find out how long your request for a police certificate will take.
Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.