What to request
How to apply
- apply in person to the Ministry of Interior
- ask a representative in Qatar, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf to the Ministry of Interior
- visit your nearest Qatari Embassy or consulate
Ministry of Interior
Director of Criminal Evidences and Information Department
P.O. Box 23004
State of Qatar
What to provide
You will need to provide:
- a letter explaining the purpose for which the certificate is required
- original fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Qatari Embassy in the country where you are currently residing
- a copy of your current passport
- a copy of your current valid residence permit
- two photographs (4x6 cm)
Fees to pay
You may need to pay a fee. Contact the issuing authority for fee and payment information.
You should allow enough time to obtain this document before it is required for your visa application. Contact the issuing authority to find out how long your request for a police certificate will take.
Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.