What to request
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply:
- Email Immigration New Zealand for a letter confirming a Singapore Certificate of Clearance is needed with the following information:
- Full name of applicants.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number.
- Contact details — address and phone number.
Request letter from INZ for Singapore Police Certificate
- Apply online at the Singapore Police Website.
- Once you have applied, you may be asked to provide a fingerprint impression.
Blk D Police Cantonment Complex
#02-07/08,391 New Bridge Road
What to provide
You will need to provide:
- A letter from Immigration New Zealand.
- Scanned copies of identity documents.
- See the Singapore Police Website for information about what else to provide.
Fees to pay
See the Singapore Police Website for information about the fee required and how to pay.
Generally within 5 working days, once you’ve provided fingerprint impressions.
Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.