United States of America Police Certificate for Immigration Purposes

On this page you will find details on how you can apply for a police check from United States of America.

Find out how you can get a PCC for United States of America for INZ

For citizens residing outside the country
United States of America Police Certificate Sample
Sample United States of America police check

What to request

Identity History Summary Check

How to apply

Apply to either the FBI or an approved channeler.

FBI CJIS Division - Record Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
West Virginia 26306
United States of America


What to provide

You will need to provide:

  • applicant information form
  • complete set of fingerprints.

Fees to pay

You may need to pay a fee. Contact the issuing authority for fee and payment information.

Processing time

You should allow enough time to obtain this document before it is required for your visa application. Contact the issuing authority to find out how long your request for a police certificate will take.

Further information

Your certificate or document must be less than 6 months old when you submit your visa application to Immigration New Zealand.

You must provide a state-issued police certificate and/or court documentation which discloses the full details of your conviction if you have been convicted of an offence and either of the following applies to your FBI (or approved channeler) police certificate:

  • an acronym has been used and no plain-English description of your conviction is recorded
  • the full sentence you received, including details of any imprisonment or non-custodial sentences, is not recorded.
Icon for Sad Person Who Missed Out Because Immigration Rules Changed

Remember, New Zealand immigration laws and policies change constantly, without warning.

Take action now so you don't miss out. Contact Immigration Lawyer NZ to discuss your situation today.

Don't Miss Out!

Icon for Google
300+ Google Reviews