Appeal to Immigration Minister

Seek ministerial intervention and special direction

For cases with exceptional circumstances that have not been successful using other options, you may consider bringing the matter to the minister's attention.

Ministerial intervention

If all else fails you still have one last option, which is to appeal to the Minister of Immigration for his intervention. 

The Minister does not normally agree to look at a case unless all options have been exhausted, such as reconsideration, s61 request, and complaint to Immigration New Zealand.

Get advice

If you need to lodge an appeal to the Minister of Immigration, it would be advisable to seek professional assistance.

New Zealand immigration law is constantly changing. Take action now and don't miss out.

enquire now