An immigration lawyer, or a licensed immigration adviser, or a former immigration officer who has a minimum of five years PQE to join our busy immigration practice.
You will have your own battle stories to share, where you were able to overcome complex situations presented by Immigration NZ and via the Immigration and Protection Tribunal.
As an Associate you will:
- Advise on a broad range of immigration matters
- Ensure high quality work and client engagement
- Meet deadlines set by Immigration New Zealand well in advance
- Actively develop technical skills and specialisation in immigration law
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Contribute to firm's intellectual property, such as precedents and technical knowhow
This role will suit you well if you are someone who is:
- Motivated and uses initiative
- Passionate about migrant issues
- Delegates and coaches staff effectively
- Able to manage clients expectations well
- Thorough and detail conscious
- Displays sound judgement and commercially astute
- Is practical and pragmatic
- Has a good sense of humour and a grounded personality
- Committed to professional and personal development
If you are interested in this position, please send us your up to date CV and a covering letter detailing your experience in the industry and why you should be considered for the role. All information passed to us will be held in strict confidence.